Our final blog of the year shares a recap on some of CCM’s impact highlights from 2022.
- In February, CCM shared its ninth annual impact report and introduced it with a video featuring CCM team members.
- CCM continued to advance and further its DEI efforts and shared a mid-year update.
- An anti-ESG crusade was in full effect this year and CCM shared content dismissing these claims which included a blog, new perspective and 5in5 video featuring David Sand, CCM’s chief impact strategist.
- In the fall, CCM published its 7th annual CRA investing survey and its 4th annual impact and ESG investing survey.
- CCM team members participated in many of our 5in5 video series with topics ranging from inflation to corporate bonds to faith-based investing.
- To end the year, CCM shared a new perspective on the top five impact and ESG investing trends in addition to announcing the Shirley Chisholm Family Residence as the winner of our 2022 impact awards competition. CCM contributed a $10,000 donation to Win on behalf of the Shirley Chisholm Family Residence. Win is the largest provider of family shelter and supportive housing in New York City, helping to rebuild its residents’ lives and break the cycle of homelessness.
We were thrilled to see our clients, partners, and friends at industry conferences, workshops, and meetings this year. Thank you for your ongoing support and we wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!